Increase Your Profit with optimized NIR Accuracy
We help you to find the optimal settings for higher NIR accuracy and reliability.
You can build your own custom NIR calibration model with this valuable settings.
We offer a quantitative NIR Calibration development and optimization service.
New: White Paper about the details, what’s behind.
- going closer to your product specification limits and maximize profitability
- optimizing your models yield to process optimization and optimizing productivity
- compete against other NIR vendors in a feasibility study (NIR salesman)
- compatible with any NIR vendor
- no installation, no learning
- quantitative NIR Calibration Development as a Service
- help users avoid common pitfalls of method development
- before you validate and approve your solution for use in production process:
- check if a better calibration can be found,
- compare your calibration with other experts solutions.
- no cumbersome trial-and-error modeling steps
- calculation time is spent on our high performance infrastructure
- fast results, developed calibrations within days
- fix costs, depends only on data size (not hourly rate for service)
- huge saving in method development costs
- easy to plan
There are many published standards and guidelines (protocols) available for developing NIR calibrations from Standards Consortium such as ASTM, EMEA, ICH, IUPAC, ISO, USP, PASG etc. as well as many good recommendations and guidelines found in various textbooks and papers.
The difficulty with so many ‘Protocols’ for the NIR user is to have them all available and in their thought processes during calibration work and in addition to execute, check and challenge all calibrations generated manually. This is time consuming and sometimes boring repetitive work.
To simplify this for the person generating the NIR Calibrations, we have collected the good practices protocols and integrated them into our service that automates the calibration building and evaluation procedures.
to part 2
1. Calibration Developers
How many persons in your company are able to develop a NIR Calibration?
2. Calibration Development
How much time do you spend to develop a calibration model?
3. Chemometric Software / Spectroscopy Software
Which Chemometric Software are you using for NIR?
4. NIR Spectrometer Brand
Which NIR Spectrometer Brand do you use?
Please vote and see the assessments below.
Part 2, Part 3
Part 2, Part 3
We develop the NIR calibration models with a manufacturer independent chemometrics software mainly with the widely used and proven methods of PLS and PCR, and supports all common data pretreatments. So with every manufacturer specific chemometric software the model can be used.
This are lists of compatible chemometric software packages:
Chemometric software as a service
Chemometric software bundled with NIR-Spectrometers *
- WinISI – FOSS (http://www.foss.dk),
- VISION – Metrohm NIRSystems (http://metrohm-nirsystems.com),
- Advertise your Company Here (http://calibrationmodel.com),
- OPUS – Bruker (http://www.bruker.com),
- NIRCal – BUCHI (http://www.buchi.com),
- PICS – Perten (http://www.perten.com),
- CalStar, UCal – Unity Scientific (http://www.unityscientific.com)
Standalone Chemometric software packages *
- UNSCRAMBLER – CAMO (http://www.camo.com),
- GRAMS/AI + PLSPlus/IQ – Thermo Scientific (https://www.thermo.com),
- SIMCA-P+ – UMETRICS (http://www.umetrics.com),
- PLS Toolbox, Solo – Eigenvector Inc. (http://www.eigenvector.com),
- Advertise your Company Here (http://calibrationmodel.com),
- Pirouette – Infometrix (http://www.infometrix.com),
- SL Calibration Workshop – SensoLogic (http://www.sensologic.com),
- AnalyzeIQ – AnalyzeIQ (http://www.AnalyzeIQ.com)
*) Disclaimer: We have no affiliation with any of these sites or their companies.
- Improving the accuracy and reliability of already used NIR calibration models have high potential in various manufacturing processes as well as in quality assurance.
- increased accuracy of analysis => better control of the production process => optimum process flow => better quality => less waste => more throughput.
- quick and inexpensive to create professional NIR calibration models.
- relief of their own staff
- for data cleaning (increasing data quality) – missing data, outlier search, wrong data (conflicting information), outlier removal
- for the search for the optimal NIR model parameter settings (calibration set, wavelength selection, data pretreatments, factor selection)
- for the calculation of different variations of the model
- for the validation, evaluation and selection of the optimal model (error, SEP, RMSEP, RMSEC, RPD, fit, R2, bias, slope, …)
- time-consuming calculation of huge calibration models
- no long trial and error and waiting in the used NIR software until the calibrations seems to work
- higher reliability due to accuracy and robustness of NIR calibration models
- the possibility of comparison with your own created or already existing or purchased NIR calibrations
- what performance increase of analytical accuracy is possible
- improvement of robustness with respect to change of the product matrix and possible instruments drift
- decades of experience in chemometrics for NIR spectroscopy
- based on theoretical and applied good practice and know-how
- application of various guidelines and rules
- application of vendor-independent NIR chemometric software
- outsourcing of NIR calibration method development and calibration equation maintenance
- improving the robustness of NIR prediction model
- avoid traps and pitfalls of the complicated chemometrics
- The service provides optimal calibration settings for your NIR data.
- You get full insight into the NIR calibration, as it is produced and detailed statistical values as a performance index assisted with graphics.
Services and software for data analysis and analytical modeling for spectroscopy.This NIR calibration service provides the custom development of optimal quantitative NIR calibration models based on your collected NIR and reference data for vendor independent full range NIR spectrometer analyzers (NIR = Near Infra Red spectroscopy) based on chemometric multivariate methods like Partial Least Square Regression (PLS, PLSR) and Principal Component Regression (PCR).
The key points
The NIR calibration model is decisive for the analysis accuracy.
NIR analysis results make the difference.
The problemsImagine how many publications and literature of NIR spectroscopy (JNIRS) and chemometrics (Journal of Chemometrics) is present.
Did you find the time for the right to designate to read, to study, to incorporate them into practice? Do you have all this knowledge at your calibration developments always present, that you consider anything important, the statistical results, interpret them correctly, analyze the graphs accurately and apply all the tips & tricks of optimizing correctly?
We have the solution for you!We’ll help you to create and optimize your calibrations. You retain complete control. You have your calibration, with our help, himself under control.
You can view the complete calibration of all the settings down to the smallest detail precisely documented and visualized.
You can also make any changes in the settings. This means you remain independent and have the control in your hand.
We will help you for the time-consuming and knowledge-intensive part. You get the best calibration solution and decide for yourself
Try it and see for yourself