We have a Chemometric software not to do chemometrics, we have a Chemometric software to build an optimal model for your data so you can get better NIR measurement results. So we don’t name it a “Chemometric Software”. It’s a service named, as that what it delivers, a Calibration Model. It gives you an optimal chemometric model for your NIR data. That is what you want to achieve. So don’t bother about Chemometrics and endless helpless possibilities and spend your time with clicking and waiting for a chemometric software, when you can get an optimal model for your data as a service! There is no lock-in. Because there is no software to install. There is no black-box. Because the model is delivered as a detailed and complete blueprint in human readable form. You stay independent. Because you can always choose: – You can still do it as you have done it before. – You will experience that the service will result in getting the better models faster and is inexpensive. It’s simple as that 1. send your data (we do not collect, share or sell your data) 2. receive your optimal model blueprint 3. build it, validate it, use it Let’s have a try please contact us, so we can help you!
- Chemometrics is the science of extracting information from chemical systems by data-driven means. It is a highly interfacial discipline, using methods frequently employed in core data-analytic disciplines such as multivariate statistics, applied mathematics, and computer science, in order to address problems in chemistry, biochemistry, medicine, biology and chemical engineering. In this way, it mirrors several other interfacial ‘-metrics’ such as psychometrics and econometrics.
– Wikipedia (2012)
- Chemometrics is the science of relating measurements made on a chemical system or process to the state of the system via application of mathematical or statistical methods. Chemometric research spans a wide area of different methods which can be applied in chemistry. There are techniques for collecting good data (optimization of experimental parameters, design of experiments, calibration, signal processing) and for getting information from these data (statistics, pattern recognition, modeling, structure-property-relationship estimations). Chemometrics tries to build a bridge between the methods and their application in chemistry.
– The International Chemometrics Society (ICS)
- Chemometrics is what chemometricians do.
- Chemometrics is the application of mathematical and statistical techniques in chemistry.
- Chemometrics is the application of mathematical or statistical methods to chemical data.