2. Just send your calibration-request created with free NIR-Predictor to us.
3. When your calibration is developed and optimized you receive a link to download it.
4. You can use the calibration to predict with free NIR-Predictor as many NIR data files as you like without internet.
NIR Calibration Service explained
Send Your Calibration Request
- to hesitate to give it a try Send Calibration Request
- to do it yourself
- different NIR vendor software to get results
- an expensive Chemometric software license
- the hassle of software protection dongles
- a training course to how to use the Chemometric software
- a multivariate data analysis training course
- all the complex mathematical / statistical / chemometric / machine learning experts know-how
- to read all the books and papers about it
- a strong fast computer with expensive graphics cards to calculate and optimize the calibrations
- to install always changing open source software
- to programming scripts to automate missing things
- to believe the myths that’s impossible to automatically create good reliable calibrations
Discover what is possible with your NIR+Lab data