| NIR-Predictor Software
|FREE, unlimited predictions, details|
|€393.- / property*, including 30-day trial|
|Calibration annual usage
|€393.- / property* / instrument / year|
|€249.- / single place license|
|The optimal selected wavelengths
optional*, Wavelength Selection
|€1572.- / property*|
|Complete calibration settings
optional*, Calibration Report
|€2358.- / property*|
Conditions – Calibration development
- Calibration delivery time 2-3 business days (via email, download).
- Payment by credit card are serviced by PayPal.
- See also Terms of Service
- no setup fee
- no registration needed
- Trust and Anonymization does not contradict
- This is only ca. €1.- / day for a calibration usage,
with unlimited number of predictions.
- That is the “chemometric development cost”
+ “1 Year License for 1 System” for total EUR 786.00
- To check if a NIR-Application is possible with your data, the cost is the one-time fee for Calibration development, because it includes a 30-day trial of the calibration with the free NIR-Predictor software, so you can predict new measured samples. And if it’s useful for you then extending the usage time with the Calibration annual usage fee in a second step.
- You don’t need to buy a chemometric software license with updates and training days.
- You get a free NIR-Predictor software and can locally do unlimited predictions.
Shows two developed Calibrations from Anonymized Data and the access to the selected wavelengths and the complete calibration-settings-report of the optimized calibrations.
- Calibration is customized to your data. Calibration is delivered as a file (.cm) for local use (no internet connection needed for prediction) with the free NIR-Predictor Software.
- *) property (quantitative) : chemical-, biochemical-, physicochemical- or physical-property, constituent, analyte, ingredient, parameter or attribute value.
- *) optional is not needed for working with the free NIR-Predictor software, it’s optional. Opens advanced possibilities.