- comes with demo data, so you can predict sample spectra with demo calibrations.
- has no functional limitations, no nagging, no ads and needs no license-key.
- you need no account and no registration to download and use.
- runs on Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 (Starter, Basic, Professional) (32 bit / 64 bit).
- no data is ever transmitted from your local machine. We don’t even collect usage data.
Beside the free NIR-Predictor software with Windows user interface,
the real-time Predictor Engine is also available
- for embedded integration in application, cloud and instrument-software (ICT).
- As a light-weigt single library file (DLL)
with application programming interface (API),
documentation and software development kit (SDK)
including sample source code (C#).
- Easy integration and deployment,
no software license protection (no serial key, no dongle).
- Put your spectrum as an array into the multivariate predictor,
no specific file format needed.
- Fast prediction speed and low latency
because of compiled code library (direct call, no cloud API).
- Protected prediction results with outlier detection information.
|NIR-Predictor V22.214.171.124 (download)
What’s new, see Release Notes
By downloading and/or using the software
you accept the Software License Agreement (EULA)
|3.7 MB||18.08.2021||public release|
Minimal System Requirements
Windows 7 Starter 32Bit, 1.6 GHz, 2 GB RAM, non-Administrator account
There are no administrator rights required, unpack the zip file to a folder “NIR-Predictor” in your documents or on your desktop.
Read the ReadMe.txt and double click the NIR-Predictor.exe file.
If you have installed an older version of NIR-Predictor then unpack into a different folder named e.g. “NIR-PredictorVx.y”. All versions can run side-by-side. Copy the Calibrations in use to the new version into the “Calibration” folder. That’s all.
Make sure to backup your reports and calibrations inside your “NIR-Predictor” folder. Delete the “NIR-Predictor” folder.