ApplicationThe JCAMP-Anonymizer Software supports exported JCAMP-DX formats of many major laboratory NIR-spectrometer vendors and chemometric software vendors.
(like: ABB, Bruker, Buchi, Foss, Nicolet, Thermo, Unity and others )
(like: Unscrambler, GRAMS, Pirouette and others )
- Anonymize your NIR spectroscopy data
- Anonymized NIR Spectroscopy Data
- Trust and Anonymization does not contradict
The JCAMP-Anonymizer software is intended for use with
- NIR spectral data in JCAMP-DX format (any version 4.24, 5.01, 6.0, …)
- the CalibrationModel.com Services
Features of the JCAMP-Anonymizer Software
- runs on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
- easy install and run, no system administrator rights needed
- works offline, no internet connection used
- simple usage, drag&drop multiple JCAMP files for fully automatic anonymization
- safe data processing, keeps original data file unchanged
- the Anonymization Difference Report shows what has changed from the original to the anonymized file
- fast processing speed, also for large JCAMP data files
- creates property mapping file to put the real-names back for prediction results with NIR-Predicor software
Download JCAMP-AnonymizerDOWNLOAD your personalized software for single place license use :
Simple User Interface that supports Drag & Drop for
automatic JCAMP multi-file anonymization.
The Anonymization Difference Report shows what
is anonymized versus the original data file.
All the greyed out information is removed,
so forwarding it to third party
does not tell anything about the data.