- lowers the barriers to using NIR-Spectroscopy based analysis technology
by reducing the technical expertise required to build mathematical prediction models.
- reduces human error, automates repetitive tasks,
and enables the development of more effective models.
- interpret-able trained models by access to the detailed calibration report
that contains the intellectual property (IP) how the model is constructed and validated.
- deploy models yourselves in a production-ready state
(identifiable versioned models that are secured against changes and tampering)
- free NIR-Predictor software with graphical user interface (GUI)
and also optional with a software development kit (SDK)
and source code samples using the application programming interface (API)
to transform spectral raw data to prediction results.
- allows to process anonymous data,
we don’t need to know what type of sample you have measured or
what name the ingredient has, you can just name it A or B.
read more : Main Advantages
NIR Calibration Service explained