Simply better NIR calibration models.
The NIR Calibration service
offers the following benefit
- Improving the accuracy and reliability of already used NIR calibration models have high potential in various manufacturing processes as well as in quality assurance.
- increased accuracy of analysis => better control of the production process => optimum process flow => better quality => less waste => more throughput.
- quick and inexpensive to create professional NIR calibration models.
- relief of their own staff
NIR analytical accuracy
- for data cleaning (increasing data quality) – missing data, outlier search, wrong data (conflicting information), outlier removal
- for the search for the optimal NIR model parameter settings (calibration set, wavelength selection, data pretreatments, factor selection)
- for the calculation of different variations of the model
- for the validation, evaluation and selection of the optimal model (error, SEP, RMSEP, RMSEC, RPD, fit, R2, bias, slope, …)
- time-consuming calculation of huge calibration models
- no long trial and error and waiting in the used NIR software until the calibrations seems to work
Professional NIR calibration models
- higher reliability due to accuracy and robustness of NIR calibration models
- the possibility of comparison with your own created or already existing or purchased NIR calibrations
- what performance increase of analytical accuracy is possible
- improvement of robustness with respect to change of the product matrix and possible instruments drift
- decades of experience in chemometrics for NIR spectroscopy
- based on theoretical and applied good practice and know-how
- application of various guidelines and rules
- application of vendor-independent NIR chemometric software
- outsourcing of NIR calibration method development and calibration equation maintenance
- improving the robustness of NIR prediction model
- avoid traps and pitfalls of the complicated chemometrics
- The service provides optimal calibration settings for your NIR data.
- You get full insight into the NIR calibration, as it is produced and detailed statistical values as a performance index assisted with graphics.